Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Yarn Harlot (with links!)

The Yarn Harlot is a lady who knits. Kind of like the lady who hilps but this one knits. And she knits well. It's impressive. Anyway, she's recently undertaken the task of riding in one of those charitable bike rides, where people pledge money for her riding a bike, and it's donated to help people with HIV/AIDS. She became the top fundraiser for the rally, thanks to the knitters who follow her blog.

She has an interesting take on knitters and how they view the world. I like it. She says it better than I could try to relay it, so I'll just link you on over to her. I recommend reading it.

In other news, I'd love it if you'd like my Facebook page! Once we get to 50 Likes, I'm giving away a Luna Lovegood scarf, in a color that has yet to be determined! This is the first one I made >>

I gave this one to my dear friend from college who is about to travel to a faraway country to adopt a sweet toddler with special needs. The giveaway scarf will be brand new and specifically for the winner.







Anyway, that's all I've got for now. I have to clean my room today. Don't you love imposing rules on yourself as an adult? That's a conversation for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment