Sunday, July 22, 2012

In the works...

Anyone who knows me knows I'm not the most organized person on earth. I have plenty of organizational materials, but somehow, organization seems to escape them. I don't know why. *side note - as I sat here typing this, I suddenly wanted to put some backs on some earrings and started to: "OOH, I'm gonna put --- No. I'm going to focus and finish this, and then finish those." Amanda laughed. She's helping me organize today.

To get back to the update -- Amanda is helping me organize, and sort out some earrings. We're making sets, deciding what colors and shapes and patterns go together. I love it.


So that's what is in the works. This is what's coming up in the shop. More organization, more patterns and sets and designs and colors and, if you ask me, magic.

sneak peek


Tomorrow I plan to try spinning again. We'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

  1. I kind of love you...and your organized disorganization. I feel like we need to put your artsy free flowing spirit together with my organization ocd and make a beautiful thing happen

    ReplyDelete