Saturday, July 21, 2012

Featured Seller Interview - w/ updates!

The AREtsy blog featured my work for the month of July. Click the link to see the original post and its photos! However, after I submitted my answers to the questions, I realized I'd left out some key information. I wanted to add a few updates!

aren't we precious!
I forgot to mention that my mom and her side of the family have been influential in my work. My mom made a lot of stuff when my siblings and I were young. She did a lot of cross stitching needlework, sewed the stockings we still use at Christmas, and made our Easter dresses one year. The one standing up but almost falling over laughing? That would be me. Mom's obviously the one with the sexy 1994 haircut and red dress, which I'm sure has shoulder pads.





we keep utensils next to the whipped cream vodka
Another question asked which handmade possession I most cherish. I do love the painting I mentioned, but more than that I love a set of pottery my friend Zach Neel made for my kitchen. He is a fantastic artist in general, very creative and very dedicated- but his ceramic work is just really solid. I love it. He made two containers (I don't know what the technical word is for them), one for sugar and one for flour, and a utensil holder. They've survived multiple moves with little to no injury. I think one lid broke once, but it glued back together easily. I love these things.

All right, I guess I only had 2 changes to note.

No comments:

Post a Comment